♈ Aries: Aries are generally very innocent creatures. There are two sides to their inner world: a world full of hate and a world full of love.They can understand other’s problems quite easily.
♉ Taurus: Taureans do not forget past injustices, and they also remember their past pain as well— and will remind you of it. The tragedy with a Taurus is that their pain is just as fresh today as it was the first time.
♊ Gemini: One Gemini girl equals several women. Though they suffer alone, Geminis will always try to look optimistic and happy in front of others. There is intelligence underneath the scatteredness.
♋ Cancer: Life doesn’t stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day - emotions are unsteady, unstable;
1. Visited all 7 continents
2. Visited Paris
3. Visited London
4. Visited Rome
5. Visited Stockholm
6. Visited Moscow
7. Visited Ottawa
8. Visited New York
9. Visited Kyoto
10. Visited Osaka
11. Visited Israel
12. Baptized the second time in Israel
13. Spent Christmas in Australia
14. Spent Christmas in US
15. Spent Christmas in Japan
16. Taken a road-trip
17. Gone backpack travel
18. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise
19. Seen the aurora
20. Learnt how to play harp
21. Learnt how to read Japanese
22. Learnt how to cook
23. Learnt how to sew
24. Learnt how to drive
25. Learnt how to bike
26. Learnt how to swim
27. Asked out a stranger
28. Gotten flowers for no reason
29. Date against your type
30. Date somebody “dangerous”
31. Meet my soul mate
32. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
33. Said “I love you” and meant it
34. Kissed in the rain
35. Ridden a gondola in Venice
36. Been on a cruise ship
37. Get proposed in Eiffel Tower
38. Get married
39. Bought a house
40. Have children
41. Raised children
42. Adopt a child
43. Swam with dolphins
44. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
45. Touched an iceberg
46. Slept under the stars
47. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
48. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
49. Watched a meteor shower
50. Given more than you can afford to charity
51. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
52. Watched a lightning storm at sea
53. Had a snowball fight
54. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
55. Seen a total eclipse
56. Danced like a fool and didn’t care who was looking
57. Adopted an accent for an entire day
58. Had three hard drives for your computer
59. Had amazing friends
60. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
61. Taken a midnight walk on the beach
62. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
63. Organized your entire song albums
64. Lounged around in bed all day
65. Slept for 30 hours in a 48 hour period
66. Played in the rain
67. Gone to a drive-in theatre
68. Started a business
69. Auditioned to be on TV or in a movie
70. Been in a movie
71. Been on a television news program as an “expert”
72. Gone without food for 5 days
73. Have an oven
74. Made sachertorte from scratch
75. Made apple pie from scratch
76. Won first prize
77. Won a lottery
78. Won money on a TV game show
79. Performed on stage
80. Cover a song on youtube
81. Had your picture in the newspaper
82. Spoken more than five language fluently
83. Picked up and moved to another country to just start over
84. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking with the windows open
85. Wrote articles for a large publication
86. Wrote a fiction book
87. Wrote a nonfiction book
88. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
89. Lost over 100 pounds
90. Piloted an airplane
91. Master one particular style of dance
92. Took a shower under a waterfall
93. Switch jobs until you find one you truly enjoy
94. Took parents to a really fancy dinner
95. Changed someone’s mind about Jesus
96. Saved someone’s life
97. Gone back to school
98. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
99. Took a month long vacation on the opposite side of the world in a city with a completely different culture
100.Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
1. Live in a Dorm. (all the time)
2. Meet new friends at orientation.
3. Have all 8:00am classes. (and I broke my ankle to at that time)
4. Eat Ramen Noodles for Breakfast, lunch, and Dinner. (with no regret!! Viva Indomie!!)
5. Steal your roommate’s food, even if it has their name on it. (but then I confess after ;p i was too hungry and too lazy)
6. Become addicted to Red Bull.
7. Do a keg stand.
8. Shotgun a Beer.
9. Become an expert on party drinks.
10. Get noise complaints for partying too hard.
11. Lose your wallet at a party.
12. Lose your keys at a party.
13. Lose your phone at a party.
14. Dance all night.
15. Pull a prank on your roommate. (and neighbors too)
16. Learn how to do your own laundry.
17. Become a bartender.
18. Hook up with a random person.
19. Pull an all-nighter.
20. Live at Starbucks.
21. Experiment….. (once I had a 7 month old spoiled milk)
22. Have the best Halloween ever.
23. Write a 30 page paper in one night.
24. Attend a Toga Party.
25. Do “The gallon challenge”.
26. Have sex for the first time….or 50th.
27. Hook up with your TA.
28. Hook up with your RA.
29. GO STREAKING!
30. Wake up in someone’s front lawn.
31. Tell yourself “I’m never drinking again”.
32. Steal something….or don’t…that’s illegal.
33. Fail your midterm.
34. Make straight A’s….or straight C’s.
35. Become addicted to Facebook.
36. Drop out of college, then start again next semester.
37. Get in to the best shape of your life.
38. Gain the “Freshmen fifteen”.
39. Become a vegetarian. (for 40 days)
40. Give up being a vegetarian because you love meat too much. (LOL)
41. Go to concerts on school nights, your Mom can’t doing anything about it!
42. Max out your credit card.
43. Move off campus into an apartment or house.
44. Realize you cant cook.
45. Find a new hobby. (clay modeling~)
46. Become addicted to video games. (PERSONA!!)
47. Ride your bike to school everyday.
48. Become an alcoholic.
49. Do a liver cleanse…..or not, who needs a liver.
50. Have all afternoon classes.
51. Take out a student loan.
52. Take out another student loan.
53. Pay off ALL your student loans….or get another one, you can pay it off when your rich and successful, right?
54. Meet a girl/guy and fall in love.
55. Dump them because it’s getting too serious.
56. Become a Hippie.
57. Give up being a Hippie because you like shaving and bathing.
58. Go to every football game.
59. Shave your whole body, because you lost a bet.
60. Jell-O Slip ‘n Slide.
61. Attend a Backyard B-B-Q.
62. Network with business-minded people.
63. Build up your relationship with your favorite college professor.
64. Live on your own and independently.
65. Learn the University’s fight song.
66. Ace at least one class. Nothing prepares you for success quite like success.
(Got an A+ means I aced the class, right?)
67. Work on campus.
68. Play a game of Ultimate Frisbee.
69. Join at least one club or organization on campus.
70. Get in a fight.
71. Open a savings account.
72. Have a one night stand.
73. Become a champ at Beer Pong.
74. Retire from Beer Pong because nobody can beat you.
75. Go to a strip club.
76. Party till the break of dawn.
77. Jump off something high.
78. Run from the cops.
79. Start a revolution.
80. Change your major.
81. Take summer courses.
82. Get a cat/dog.
83. Start a band, then break up.
84. Ride the bus to school, or walk.
85. Jump into the school fountain during the winter. It’s a rush, they say.
86. Get engaged, then realize your way too young and call it off.
87. Settle for a promise ring.
88. Become popular on YouTube. I hear you make good money doing that.
89. Change your Major…..again..
90. Do a summer internship.
91. Star freaking out because your about to be a senior.
92. Don’t schedule Friday classes, 3 DAY WEEKEND, WOOHOO!
93. Go to the bars when you turn 21!
94. Starting thinking about Grad School.
95. Start interviewing for jobs, every weekend. (every 2 weeks, actually)
96. Realize your GPA could be better. (but I’m satisfied with it)
97. Look back on your four years and smile.
98. Realize how much you’ve changed.
100. Once you land that first job…..wish you’d never left college. (OMG please put me back to college again!!)
I’m thinking about closing this tumblr account and make a new one just for reblogging…
It’s basically what I do anyway~